Sri Sai Narayana Organization humbly requests all devotees to extend their sincere financial support and contributions. All donations made in the USA are tax deductible. Contributions to the Sri Sai Narayana Organization, a tax-exempt organization under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code, are deductible for computing income and estate taxes. Please consult your tax adviser for details and eligibility.
We are requesting our devotees and other well-wishers to support our mission. We are seeking donations for our ongoing operations. We have different programs to help our cause, and meet specific interests of our donors. Here are some of our programs:
- Raja Gopuram Construction – We are rebuilding our Gopurams and all external walls of the main temple, using Bricks. This project also included building all brick columns at the main entrance and Dwajastamba. This a massive project and gives all devotees an unique and once-in-a- lifetime opportunity into participating in the divine Raja Gopuram project. Please get Baba’s blessing by sponsoring the brick work, as per your ability. Here are the Brick Sponsorship Details:
a. Sponsor 10 Bricks – $ 116.00
b. Sponsor 20 Bricks – $ 216.00
c. Sponsor 54 Bricks – $ 516.00
d. Sponsor 116 Bricks – $ 1,116.00
e. Sponsor 1116 Bricks – $ 10,116.00
2. Divine Tree – This is a one time donation to be used towards our current and future facility developments. By paying a minimum of $ 1,116.00, donors can have their or their loved ones’ names displayed on the Divine Tree at the Temple on a permanent basis.
3. Dollar-a-Day – this is a monthly recurring donation of $ 30.00 to support Nitya Archana activities, feeding the Cows, and other maintenance activities.
4. Feed the Cows – Goshala maintenance sponsorship
5. Feeding the Poor – We have two weekly programs, 1) Sandwich Seva program, in collaboration with the Salvation Army, and 2) Distributing milk and other essential items for poor families through GoochlandCares Food Pantry Free Clinic & Family Services. For details please click here .
6. Other requirements: We are seeking sponsors for all our major puja events, for special items required for puja activities, and you can also sponsor for different puja’s. For details of Pujas offered, please refer to our services. Please contact the temple # for our immediate and future requirements.
We accept cash, checks, or credit cards at the temple. You can also donate via Bill Pay or Online Banking or with a Credit Card. If you wish to donate now using your credit card, please click this “Donate” button, to make secure online payment:
If you’d like to donate by check, make it payable to “Sri Sai Narayana Organization” and mail your checks to:
Sri Sai Narayana Organization, 340 Three Chopt Rd, Manakin Sabot, VA 23103.
“All donations made to Sri Sai Narayana Organization are tax exempt, and we will be sending you a tax receipt at the end of the year for all your contributions.”