Sri Sai Narayana Organization humbly requests all devotees to extend their sincere financial support and contributions. All donations made in USA are tax deductible. Contributions to the Sri Sai Narayana Organization, a tax-exempt organization under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code, are deductible for computing income and estate taxes. Please consult your tax adviser for details and eligibility.
We are requesting our devotees and other well-wishers to support our mission. We are seeking donations for our ongoing operations and support payback our mortgage loans. We have different programs, to help our cause, and meet specific interest of our donors. Here are some of our programs:
- Divine Tree – This is one time donation to help pay our mortgage. By paying a minimum of $ 1,116.00, donor’s can have their or their loved one’s names displayed on the Divine Tree, which is displayed at the Temple on a permanent basis.
- Dollar-a-Day – this is a monthly recurring donation of $ 30.00 to support Nitya Archana activities, feeding the Cows, and other maintenance activities.
- Feed the Cows – Goshala maintenance sponsorship
- Feeding the Poor – We have two weekly programs, 1) Sandwich Seva program, which we work through Salvation Army, and 2) providing milk and other essential items for poor families through Goochland Free Clinic & Family Services. For details please click here .
- Other requirements: We are seeking sponsors for all our major puja events, for special items required for puja activities, and you can also sponsor for different puja’s. refer to our services. Please contact the temple # for our immediate and future requirements.
- Current and Future Facility Developments:
We accepts cash, checks, or credit cards at the temple. You can also donate via Bill Pay or Online Banking or with Credit Card. If you wish to donate now using your credit card, please click this “Donate” button, to make secure online payment:
If you’d like to donate by check, make it payable to “Sri Sai Narayana Organization” and mail your checks to:
Sri Sai Narayana Organization, 340 Three Chopt Rd, Manakin Sabot, VA 23103.
“All donations made to Sri Sai Narayana Organization are tax exempt, and we will be sending you a tax receipt at the end of the year for all your contributions.”